Thank you for following our lates blog posts – The Ultimate Guide to Guest Posting. Now we have visited many stages through the Ultimate Guide to Guest Posting, we wanted to do a brief recap of what we think are the most important points to take forward with in your guest posting. Take a look below:
- Look in depth into your brand/blog and decipher what is your main purpose for guest posting.
- Consider the benefits of guest posting and how this is going to be relevant for your industry, audience, scale, current statistics e.g. DA
- Analyse your competition in the market so that you can learn from their strengths and weaknesses through your own guest post journey
- Create a list of potential websites or platforms that are relevant to you and your content that you would like to publish on
- Create content that will be affective to share as a guest post, or to create a backlink to from your guest post article
- Consider the different types of content you would like to share that will be relevant to your audience and the site you are going to publish on
- Ensure that your article has good SEO to achieve the best results
- Use helpful tools that will allow you to track different aspects of your guest posts to make developments to progress your guest posting journey
- Promote your guest post where applicable through things like social media and email marketing to help boost your web traffic further
- Connect with possible collaborations who can help you action your guest post
If you would like any help in your guest posting journey, we would be more than happy to talk about some guest post opportunities at AI Guest Posts. We would love to share more information about our platform or our 12 individual brands that are available for guest posts.